Sunday, June 21, 2009

Inspiration

Not much to blog about lately...Cary and I are trying to focus on school work since all of the major wedding decisions have been taken care of. We've gone to a lot of weddings this summer (4), and we still have two more left! Whew! But we enjoy them because not only do we get to see friends make lifelong commitments, but we get to see a little inspiration and jot down a few notes for our own wedding!
Here's some websites that have offered me some inspiration lately: Style Me Pretty, Little Black Book, and Once Wed. They all have great DIY projects as well as some very unique wedding ideas.
Of course, The Knot and Get Married are two great website resources as well. I use all of these websites to distract me from studying, so if you know of any other websites that I can use for distraction, I mean research, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment