Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Heart Day, everyone! I wanted to share my Valentine's Day surprise with everyone. Cary is currently at his bachelor's party in Winterplace, West Virginia, skiing the slopes as I type. When they were planning, we knew this weekend would be best because of the President's Day holiday on Monday. It was a bummer that it was also Valentine's Day weekend. Cary and I have never been very big on "greeting card" holidays, so we were fine with being away from each other.
I figured we would celebrate the next time we were together by going out to dinner or something. So imagine my surprise when I walk downstairs and this is waiting for me:


And inside:

Thanks Sweetie! (And thanks to his parents who helped execute it all!)
And Happy Valentine's Day to my Future Husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment