Friday, April 16, 2010

The Mailman

The mailman and I are best friends! He just doesn't know it. I must admit these days, my favorite thing to do is to wait and see what he is going to bring. Reply cards (postcards, actually) have been coming in everyday--sometimes two or three, sometimes five or six. And it has been pretty exciting to see who is coming to our wedding.


(A close second is the UPS guy. You see, he delivers for that little store called Bed, Bath, and Beyond.)

And speaking of invitations...since we have sent them out, I guess I can show them on the blog now. They were a lot of work, but both Cary and I are happy with how they turned out.


This is the invitation and the front of the reply postcard.


This is the back of the reply postcard and the front of the outer envelope (the inner envelope was kept plain, didn't think I needed to show you a blank envelope!)

Thanks to everyone who has sent in their reply postcards and to all who have sent gifts. We can't wait to see you at the wedding. Keep those reply postcards coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment