Thursday, July 1, 2010

At the Salon


On the day of the wedding, Sandy (one of my bridesmaids) and I headed to the Salon at Cumming Station to get our hair done for the wedding. I had previously done a trial run at the salon with Jenny and loved what she did. So I was very relaxed and confident for the day of the wedding. She even commented on how calm I seemed while sitting in the chair (at this point, I was just ready to get married, and I was glad the day was finally here).


I had my updo trial about a month before the wedding, a highlight early the week of the wedding (by Kelle), and finally, the actual updo on the day of the wedding. Everyone was professional and very nice at all three of my appointments. The color was great, the curls lasted all evening, and I couldn't have been happier.


Adding the veil, which was a wrist length, single layer veil.
The finished product!
(and me with no make up, sorry)

Heading to the church...

So overall, I highly recommend doing a trial-run of your hair for your wedding. It better assures that you and the stylist are on the same page. And, most importantly, it is one less thing to stress about.
**Thanks to Sandy for taking all of the photos!**

No comments:

Post a Comment