Sunday, December 19, 2010

Crazy Time of Year

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! Now that Cary and I are working full time, it makes for a different holiday season. We no longer get weeks off for finishing finals. Nor do I have plenty of free time to shop. We will be working right up until Christmas like the rest of the real world.
This past week, Cary and I attended some Christmas parties with friends, family, and co-workers. First up, Our small group from Stevens Creek Church held a tacky Christmas party. We all donned our favorite tacky sweaters/Christmas wear and got together for some food, karaoke, and fellowship.

The crazy gang {love ya'll!}

We all exchanged gifts...

And J.T. even fit in a little time for exercise...

Friday night was busy as we stopped by my "office" party and also Cary's party for his department. We spent Saturday between two parties as well. The early afternoon was spent at my parents' house with my Mom's side of the family. In the evening, we traveled back to Augusta to my brother and sister-in-law's Christmas drop-in. We aren't done yet with family get-togethers. Christmas day will hold a lot of traveling for us! It's been a crazy week, but a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment