Saturday, May 17, 2014

36 Weeks

Wow, Collins Jewell will be here in less than one month!  We are so ready to meet her!  I've been having trouble sleeping, waking up every two hours or so.  Guess that's just good practice for when she gets here.  I feel like we've made a lot of progress this week and have checked things off of our list.   But we still need to pack our bags for the hospital, sterilize bottles, and finish the nursery, and probably a million other things my pregnant brain is forgetting!



We had several showers over the past two weeks from family, friends, and coworkers.  I'll post more pics and details in another post, but until then, here's an adorable diaper cake by Alexis.


We have been getting the nursery ready thanks to some help from my parents.  Book shelves were hung this past weekend, and clothing, bibs, and burp cloths were washed and put away.


Look at those proud grandparents, working hard!  Cary and I are thankful for the help.


We've got a few more finishing touches, and then it will be ready for Collins Jewell to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment