Monday, August 30, 2010

100 Days and Counting


We've been married for 100 days. I can't believe it...the time is just flying by. We've been busy with work, and we are getting excited about college football (and fantasy football, although Cary is the only one excited about that). We are planning to go to a few games this season, and I can't wait.
In the meantime, while we are eagerly awaiting kickoff, here are some pictures from the ceremony.

Cumming First United Methodist Church, Cumming, Georgia

Rev. Ron, Cary, and Brandon entering the sanctuary.

Weston and Julia get ready to go down the aisle.

So cute!

Going up the stairs to the sanctuary.

Down the aisle with Dad.
(I love picking out friends and family in the pews in this picture...it was all a blur when I walked down the aisle. I hardly remember anyone else even being in the church!)

A view from the balcony.

The Kiss

And we're married!

No comments:

Post a Comment