Friday, September 24, 2010

Courtney's Shower

I have been busy planning a bridal shower for one of my best friends, Courtney. She and Brian are getting married in January {yay!} and I couldn't be happier for them. Aren't they so cute together?

I spent Friday and Saturday baking, cooking, decorating, and organizing. My brother and sister-in-law let us host the shower at their home. I was so grateful to have a location, because unfortunately, our condo just isn't big enough for a good ol' shindig. Maybe one day...
Anyway, back to reality. I have a little theme going for the shower, which I will share soon. For now, I'll show you some sneak peeks.

Baking chocolate mini cupcakes. I found the cutest mini cupcake papers at Michael's. Red with white polka dots and orange with white polka dots (picking up on any sort of theme yet?)

Mmmm...they smelled so good. Now, gotta make some vanilla mini cupcakes in orange and white polka dot papers.

My organized chaos that will become a candy bar. I have been very inspired lately by candy bars for birthday parties, wedding receptions, and even casual get-togethers. So I am attempting one of my own at this shower. The picture below can serve as the "before" picture.

And I will post an "after" picture soon! By now, you should be able to figure out my theme! Any guesses?


No comments:

Post a Comment