Sunday, January 5, 2014

The size of a Lemon (14 Weeks)


Do I have that "glow" yet?  Ha, I think it is the weird lighting in our laundry room!

Finished with my first trimester!  Can't believe 3 months have already flown by.  I had an appointment this past Monday (Second appointment).  This one was much quicker.  She basically asked how I was feeling and found the heartbeat.  She had a PA student with her who first attempted to find the heartbeat, but wasn't able.  Luckily, my OB found it immediately, so I didn't have time to get anxious. She said that due to the location, we could be on our way to a big baby.  Not sure what location has do with that....anyone?
I'm actually not showing, so if the baby is going to be big, it has a long way to go!  haha....I know, I just jinxed myself.  Now I'll probably need a forklift to get me to the hospital!
I am feeling better and actually have a good appetite now, thank the Lord!  All that nausea was getting me down.  I keep telling myself I'm going to start working out again....some day.
We finished telling family and friends this week and sent out our Christmas cards (which were also the pregnancy announcement). It is nice to have the secret out and not have to hide my pregnancy symptoms anymore.  Plus, it is fun to share in the excitement with great people!  I'm looking forward to the next trimester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment