Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bridesmaids' Fitting

This past weekend, my girls, my mom, and I went to David's Bridal in search of the girls' bridesmaids dresses. We were met by our consultant, Angel, who helped us find just the right dress for the occasion. While I won't show the dress here (I don't want to ruin the surprise), I will tell you that they will be navy blue!

I originally wanted each of the girls to wear a different style dress in the same fabric and color, and I knew David's Bridal would be the best place to do this. Also, the prices are pretty reasonable...especially for a dress they probably won't wear again. However, they ended up liking the same style, and since it looked great on all of them, we went with it!

Sandy, Me, Kelly, and Courtney (Jill couldn't make it)

Afterward, we went shoe shopping and then grabbed lunch at Cheddar's which had just opened in Augusta. Thanks for lunch, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment