Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to school...

Happy New Year

Kelly and I started back to school with our last clinical this week with mine being at MCG's hospital in Augusta and Kelly working at Select Physical Therapy in Cumming. I'm back in my condo in Augusta while Kelly is spending the next 12 weeks living with my parents. It will be an adjustment to once again be living 3 hours away from each other. But at least it will be the last 3 months we will have to do it. Then comes a BUSY May with 2 weddings in addition to ours, graduation, mission trip to Peru, and our honeymoon.
Looking back on 2009, I see the many changes we had after becoming engaged. I also look forward to those ahead in 2010. Over the next year, Kelly and I will graduate, get married, take boards, and start our careers. Lots of changes ahead and we'll continue to chronicle them along the way (for our own sake but also for who ever is out there reading this thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment