Monday, April 19, 2010

Bridal Shower!

Sandy, one of my bridesmaids, threw me an amazing bridal shower this weekend at her home. Family on both my side and Cary's side were invited as well as family friends. All of my bridesmaids were able to come down and participate, too! We had an amazing time and Cary and I received so many beautiful gifts...I'm not sure we can fit them all into our new home!

The house was beautifully decorated and we had a wonderful spread of food and drink! We took so many pictures, I'll try not to overload you!
All the yummy food!

The gift table
With my mom and Aunts

Opening Gifts
I'm such a goober, but I'm obviously excited about Arthur Court!

Lauren and Sandy

With my sister, Lisa

With Mom and Diane

Aunt Valerie and Aunt Dot

Granny with Julia, our flower girl! (More pictures of her to follow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment