Monday, June 14, 2010

The Honeymoon's Over

I mean, the honeymoon blog posts are over. Don't worry, we are still enjoying wedded bliss as part of our lifelong honeymoon. I just wanted to do a final post about the honeymoon, mainly to share a few more pictures.

Before booking with the Halcyon in St. Lucia, I diligently researched all three Sandals resorts. My main resource was TripAdvisor, one of my all-time favorite and Clark Howard recommended travel websites. I highly recommend this site if you are planning a trip anywhere, it is full of reviews, tips, and ratings that are very helpful. I wanted to share my overall review of Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia (in case any of you were thinking of going), but my review is still pending or I'd link to it. Once up, I'll provide a link and you can read my entire review as well as others, on the Trip Advisor website.

At the Halcyon
A wonderful place to relax
Right outside our room (that was our window under the floral arch)

Our view of the beach

Open-air restaurant at the Regency

No comments:

Post a Comment